L173 on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOOds

Sep 26, 2009
UK
I dont know what else to say without insulting someone..whicj=h i never want to do.Please dont be insulting if you dont know what you are talkng about..

The point is you lot dont know what original L173 look like,I DO!! these are bred from wild parents..all offsping are completely seperated..

To settle the matter.upon my next visit i will obtain complete pics of 2 rooms full of these adults...

Last edited:

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
I dont know what else to say without insulting someone..whicj=h i never want to do.Please dont be insulting if you dont know what you are talkng about..
If thats aimed at me Doods then you have the wrong end of the stick. I am not trying to insult you. I am just saying that everyone has there own opinion.

Cheers

thegeeman

dOOds

Sep 26, 2009
UK
sorry Gee mate,it was aimed at anyone who doesnt know who wants to make a silly opinion..I feel now i have to defend myself when it never started off like that..I just wanted good honest opinions..Im sorry to anyone who has take offense by my remarks..You n#know what i mean..lol

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
sorry Gee mate,it was aimed at anyone who doesnt know who wants to make a silly opinion..I feel now i have to defend myself when it never started off like that..I just wanted good honest opinions..Im sorry to anyone who has take offense by my remarks..You n#know what i mean..lol
So your saying me then, why do you think you know best thats what gets me, you say there are are rooms full of breeding adults what makes you so sure there wild, did you personally attend the catching of these fish? Could it perhaps be there hybrid adults and as your a buyer they give the spiel to sell these fish at a high market price

dOOds

Sep 26, 2009
UK
Nope none of the above..i wont offer them to you simples!! If you want to buy something that isnt then go ahead.Ive never pushed any on anyone..I would rather keep them away. So what your saying is that everything that is said about him is fabricated?? i give up..

dOOds

Sep 26, 2009
UK
what are these hangers on..Ohh i agree,when you know nothing!! im gonna bow out now because im completely saddened by this,ludicrous!

windy

Apr 24, 2009
cardiff
i hope thats not aimed at me
ive been a memeber on here since the site started and its sister site before
ive been breeding plecs for over 10 years
theres a lot of people on here that have plecs from me
so dont say i dont no what im on about

Status
Not open for further replies.