my new breeding group

JenCliBee

May 13, 2011
Birmingham (UK)
These are hard enough to sex at the best of times so i think you will need much better pics than them ones me thinks. Wouldn't like to hazard a guess tbh :dk:

BECKIN1507

Feb 8, 2011
Somerset
Thanks. They look even better now they have colour back in them, my bargain of the year I think. I'll take some better pics when they've settled, only 1 looks hairy on tail end, not really sure what else to look for?

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
the one in the top right (r hand side one of the 2), and the 2 on the bottom left could well be female, but they are very hard to tell apart at the best of times.
i think its safe(ish) to say that they are a mixed sex group anyway,. there seem to be enough differences in the shape

BECKIN1507

Feb 8, 2011
Somerset
I've just added pics to photobucket, might be easier to look at on there as I had to make them smaller to add them on here. Here's the link [ame="http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/BECKIN1507/MY%20%20L134%20LEOPARD%20FROGS/"]MY L134 LEOPARD FROGS pictures by BECKIN1507 - Photobucket[/ame]

BECKIN1507

Feb 8, 2011
Somerset
Sorry I'm not that great on computers, not sure why it's came up as a big empty box, but if you click the writing at the top of the box it takes you to the pics

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Hi,

It is normally wise, to take individual shots from above and the side also stating size. As all others have stated, it seems like you do have at least a mix of F and M. A group shot from above, unless large Ls, makes it difficult, plus not all in focus. Anyway they are a nice group and have a great pattern. congrats. cheers jk :thumbup:

BECKIN1507

Feb 8, 2011
Somerset
Yes, really pleased with them, not quite sure why they didn't go for more :dk: but I'm not complaining, could of only got 1 and with a bit of change for that price around here.

mikebren12

Nov 25, 2010
Wynyard Co Durham
Yes, really pleased with them, not quite sure why they didn't go for more :dk: but I'm not complaining, could of only got 1 and with a bit of change for that price around here.
Well done u!, I looked with 10 mins to go and thought they'll go for about £160, so didn't bid:cry: , but koodos to you for doing so, nice looking fish!

I can pick them up locally for £32 each so will probs go and buy them instead.

Mike

BECKIN1507

Feb 8, 2011
Somerset
£80 Each around here for full grown adults! The group was put on here as open to offers a while ago (I think they was the same 1's, same place and 6 of them) I didn't know what to offer so didn't bother, so was quite pleased when I saw them on ebay. I was thinking they'd go for over £200, glad they didn't as I really wanted them.