New! Seneye.

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
Hi Guys
I have just received news of a new product about to hit our shelves around July...It's called Seneye...This device monitors your water parameters via a usb lead to your computer...Do you think this is something that would sell and would you use it? It RRP's at £59 depending on model...I am trying to decide whether to stock or not.:dk:
You may have to save this image and blow up text to read the artical

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Great gust need to run 200 meters of cable from the fish house now
No honest it would be a boom for me laptop in garage and monitoring my tanks sound a good idea.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
i think any serious hobbiest would invest in something which he can look at from a distance or laptop or even better mobile phone. With alerts etc. The cable would be a downside to many fishhouses but maybe wireless and mobile applications would be the future. cheers jk :thumbup:

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Any thing is better than cable Of it has a USB socket it can be networked any way I am sure I will get it to work some how.
Derek can you get a link to this item for me I cant find any info on the net?

I will have one but if the do different sorts I would like to have a look at the spec

Regards Bob

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
Any thing is better than cable Of it has a USB socket it can be networked any way I am sure I will get it to work some how.
Derek can you get a link to this item for me I cant find any info on the net?

I will have one but if the do different sorts I would like to have a look at the spec

Regards Bob
Hi Bob
The only info I have at the mo is the jpeg image from my wholesaler that I posted...I did look for a web link, http://www.seneye.com/ but there is not much on it yet.

I have emailed my wholesaler to see if they have any more info...Will let you know if receive any more info.

Last edited:

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
i think i would seriously think about buying it , would save money in the long run as i am not obsessive about checking water levels!! ( and i am lucky all my tank are in spitting distance of my lap top)

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
i think i would seriously think about buying it , would save money in the long run as i am not obsessive about checking water levels!! ( and i am lucky all my tank are in spitting distance of my lap top)
both of my tanks are within 2 meters of my pc and 2 laptops.
id be happy to test run 1 for ya D-MAC,free of charge like.....:whistle::whistle:

AndyEllard

Jan 27, 2010
Leamington Spa. UK
Does anyone know if they could be linked together? :dk: I have 11 tanks in the garage and I would not want to pay 11 x £59.99 and also have 11 usb cables to plug in.

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
Does anyone know if they could be linked together? :dk: I have 11 tanks in the garage and I would not want to pay 11 x £59.99 and also have 11 usb cables to plug in.
I have no spec yet from supplier.
I recieved this email reply today
Hi Derek,
I have asked for all the technical data and will forward it to you asap..looking like the end of June for availability.

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
Hi Steve.
I don't know where they are getting all the info.
This is the latest I recieved last week from the UK suppliers
Stock is expected for delivery end of June/beginning of July.

Please forward me any initial orders so I can monitor availability.

We are waiting for an e-mail product info pack form Seneye which I will issue when it arrives.

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
This is the only info I have at the moment

*SENEYE USB HOME SOLUTION RRP £59.99
*SENEYE USB POND SOLUTION RRP £89.00
*SENEYE USB REEF SOLUTION RRP £99.00
*SENEYE USB POWER ADAPTOR (UK) RRP £9.98
*SENEYE POND FLOAT ACCESSORY RRP £15.00
*SENEYE USB EX CABLE(2.5m)ACCESS RRP £9.94
*SENEYE OUTDOOR EXTENDER (20m) RRP £49.97