sex L397

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
indeed, I would also second that :yes: . cheers jk
PS May I also say great lesson for all on what shots should look like. top bottom side and in focus. hats off to you. :thumbup:

kfenk

Oct 12, 2009
adelaide, australia
PS May I also say great lesson for all on what shots should look like. top bottom side and in focus. hats off to you. :thumbup:
Well for those others out there now or in the future who want your plecos sexed, take more pics. like iv seen with others the more pics you take, the better the chance of getting the right answer. Cheers for that comment JK. Iv been meaning to get them out n take pics to sex ever since I seen one had a really hairy tail. So I decided to do it right :D

tommy mf

Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
hi guys,

i've never had a wood eater pleco so was curious to your opinion on why no3 fish could be a female?

I see hairy tails on all the fish, and would have thought all males?

cheers guys, need expert opinion oh and sorry to steal ur post kfenk, just another curious hobbiest wanting to know.

Oh one more thing, is 9-11cm L168's ready to be sex'd? I've got them in with my pepp colony so havn't had time to grab em to take photos for sexing lol.

:whistle:

kfenk

Oct 12, 2009
adelaide, australia
hi guys,

i've never had a wood eater pleco so was curious to your opinion on why no3 fish could be a female?

I see hairy tails on all the fish, and would have thought all males?

cheers guys, need expert opinion oh and sorry to steal ur post kfenk, just another curious hobbiest wanting to know.

Oh one more thing, is 9-11cm L168's ready to be sex'd? I've got them in with my pepp colony so havn't had time to grab em to take photos for sexing lol.

:whistle:
I go by age not by size so my question would be how old?