ancistrus id please

J

jamous91

i say some type of common plec cos i have seen a few color varieties that are named common bristlenose and yes it was and experts opinion

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
i say some type of common plec cos i have seen a few color varieties that are named common bristlenose and yes it was and experts opinion
Common plec???????? Or common bristlenose?????

Id like to ask your expert opinion on how best to feed and breed my bristlenose plecs... Look forward to your reply.

J

jamous91

Common plec???????? Or common bristlenose?????

Id like to ask your expert opinion on how best to feed and breed my bristlenose plecs... Look forward to your reply.
i ment common bristlenoses but
for bristle noses you feed them mostly veg so cucumber and courgette also they wil take bloodworm but bloodword should not be a major part of there diet as they are algea eaters and do enjoy algea wafers. To breed them i would keep them in a trioe of 1 male to two females and provide them with a good diet and places to spawn for example caves probably the ones on sale on plecplanet

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
i ment common bristlenoses but
for bristle noses you feed them mostly veg so cucumber and courgette also they wil take bloodworm but bloodword should not be a major part of there diet as they are algea eaters and do enjoy algea wafers. To breed them i would keep them in a trioe of 1 male to two females and provide them with a good diet and places to spawn for example caves probably the ones on sale on plecplanet
Interesting you say about bloodworm... how often would you say to feed bloodworm?

J

jamous91

Interesting you say about bloodworm... how often would you say to feed bloodworm?
well it depends on how many times you feed your fish a day but i would say that meat stuff should not be any more than 30% of there diet

J

jamous91

well it depends on how many times you feed your fish a day but i would say that meat stuff should not be any more than 30% of there diet