For Sale 1KG HIKARI massivore delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylineiz

Oct 13, 2009
Canberra
Hi, so i am struggling to find 1kg bags of hikari massivore, and it seams that they dont plan to bring anymore into australia for a good few months.

So I am going to bring some in myself, and just letting anyone else who wants them to tag onto my order.

For sale/wtb?
I will have about 10bags of 1kg hikari massivore delight.

Type of fish/goods:-
fish food

Size:-
1kg

Sex(if known):-
na

Qty available:-

Price:-
91.80 + postage

- Please note I am organizing a group buy, do not currently physically have them with me, and i am ordering them from overseas, please PM ME for more information.

Mods if there is a problem with this advertisement please pm me,

Postage/shipping available?:-
yes

Location(if pick up only)?:-
canberra

Photos:-
(Optional)
you know what it looks like

PM ME! or reply here

KiwiBigD

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Bring food into Australia

Its a great idea, but you're going to run into one HUGE problem, and that would be Customs!

If the product coming into Australia uses either Animal or Plant as its original source Customs will stop it. I didn't realise that when I brought some shrimp food from Singapore, it got stopped and I got a warning notice. I then spoke to customs and was told that I couldn't bring it in as its original base was plant and/or animal and not allowed. I told them but I can buy it local to which the response was, Yes but they've gone through the process and got clearances etc, I hadn't.

Just thought you'ld like to know. Otherwise you could end up with a large pile of food sitting with customs that will have to be sent back

- KiwiBigD

foldem

Feb 9, 2010
Sydney
Hi skylineiz,

If you bring anything into the country whether it be via sea or air you will need to pay duty and taxes. All fish food also needs a permit from the importer which needs to be logged with AQIS. Check out this link, it should provide you with more details.

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.