2010 PlecoPlanet Calendars

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
did you sort one out Ryan? if not, you can send me a cheque and i'll pay it through paypal.

anyone else want one before we get too far into the year?, Russ still has a few left at the mo, but once they are gone, thats it, no more will be printed until we come round to 2011, so grab one while you can

Tony_s

May 4, 2009
Wisconsin
What a great conversation piece.

Easter sunday some relatives stopped by the house to drop off a couple of things and noticed the calendar that i hang in the kitchen.YSR50 beautiful L260 caught my aunts eye and asked where i got the calendar.I asked her if she ever seen a calendar from the U.K.,your week starts on a monday where as here it's sunday.I told her to page through the pics and stopped at my fish and i said,"Notice the name on September"?She then says,"Is that the big guy"?I say,"Yes it is".My aunt has a 50 gallon and says,"I have to see him".So everybody goes downstairs and it was a mini pleco party.She knows fish and said he looks exotic and knows he's a little more expensive next to a common.

TY PP

:thumbup:

Last edited:

SmithRC

Apr 21, 2009
Newport Pagnell
Right then folks...

As odd as it might seem, being 1/4 of the way into the year... We've got a few calanders left - I know a few of the regulars out there still havent bought one... so its your lucky day folks...

We're offering them at a reduced price... :D
Now just £6 each (plus postage)