6ft Amazon tank

Kieran

Sep 30, 2010
Bootle, Merseyside
Hi everyone,

finally got round to putting up some photos of my tank.

Here is my 6ft amazon themed tank, its the best photo I can find.

6ft Amazon tank.jpg

and here is a photo of one of the angels laying eggs, this is actually an in focus photo I got so thought i'd share it.

Angels 3.jpg

what do you think?

Last edited:

Kieran

Sep 30, 2010
Bootle, Merseyside
sorry guys, that was the first time I have posted photos, ill see if my dad can figure it out for me l8r, he normally puts the photos on my tank diary for me (which is on another forum and is 21 pages long so can't copy it across :cry:) ill ask him to have a look tonight.

when I say amazon themed, its more jungle river, wood and plants. perhaps more plants than you would find in an amazon river and less wood, so I wouldnt quite say a biotope but almost :D

ill try an get the photos sorted for you all

Kieran

Sep 30, 2010
Bootle, Merseyside
cheers guys

I'm planning on putting a load of clay caves in, more than what is in there now, and hopefully if I can get my L134's to breed I can put some of the fry in there, same with zebras when I get old enough fish to breed. thats if they will be able to compete for food being such shy feeders.

got to get the L134's to breed first, I got them off rob, so seen as he has had one spawn before selling to me, and having them beggining to again, I am quite hopfull, one female appears gravid, Ill try get a photo and start a new thread with it.