ABNs have spawned. Eggs found on substrate. When will i see fry in eggs?

Jan 8, 2016
UK
I discovered today my ABNs have spawned. These were to gain some pleco breeding practice. Its a long story I'll try to keep it as short as i can. I started with a trio, until i discovered two were males, my plan was to rehome one. Before i could put this plan into action, out of the blue they spawned in a 4ft tank. The males showed no interest in caves or the female. Then last Friday i noticed male#1chasing the female around a cave, it was quite sudden,( not like my L397s who choose their caves at about 7cm size they are 12cm subadults now engaging in pre spawning behaviour. But no results) . I discovered male#1 fanning on Sunday. On monday male#2 was chasing the female around i put caves for them at the other end of the tank. However it seemed they would spawn in a hole in a piece of bogwood i placed above male#1s cave. Male#2 choose a cave at the other end of the tank he'd been fanning it since monday. But the girl hung out more near male#1s cave. Today i returned from work to discover the males viciously fighting. I decided to take male#2 to the LFS I work at. I lifted him out inside his cave once I'd broken up the fight and encouraged him into it. My assumption was that male#2 had raided male #1s cave, as by time id packed him to take to the shop male#1was back fanning his cave. A while later i discovered a clutch of eggs on the substrate i cant be certain how long they'd been there. Ive placed the cluch into a net breeder with airstones underneath it. Some of the eggs in the centre seem viable are very yolky darker yellow and not transparent , the ones on the outside are transparent , pale yellow coloured and i can't see anything developing inside any of them, maybe these are infertile. The plot thickens now:dk:, I'm not sure if male#1 or male#2 is the dad, the difference being here if male #1 is the eggs are potentially 5 days old, then i should be seeing fry or hatching. If male#2 is the dad, they are less than three days old. My main questions are, when do fry appear to show in the eggs? Should I attempt to separate the ones on the outside of the clutch? Any tips on how? I dont want to give up on them this is my first pleco breeding experience. But also a first for the ABNs, also to mention the male#1 that i still have is now chasing the female around.

Jan 8, 2016
UK
Thank you for the information there, unfortunately this time all the eggs had dissolved by Friday last week, i didn't see signs of fry development in any of them, so i think the eggs were most likely unfertile, its a first for these ABNs, And for me. The pair are now in their own tank, I'm hoping to get a successful spawn soon. Now they're spawning it will happen sooneror later, it all adds to the experience i need to gain in breeding plecos.

Jan 8, 2016
UK
The pair, now in thier own tank spawned on sunday night, i sneaked in the fish room and saw them, next morning skinny female, fanning male. He kicked15 or so eggs out, so I'm attempting to raise them. He still has some in the cave and is on dad duty. Hopefully this time it will be more successful, I really need the practice as most of the L397s are adults now and are also showing interest in one another.