Anyone?

rpp1973

Apr 26, 2009
Stroud (Gloucestershire)
strange the father went to collect them ? i thought they have been band longer than 5 years?i may be wrong

why advertise them when your going away and who would leave them over at a friends house.

Skilldeft

Apr 21, 2009
Durham
If anybody is serious about buying these and wants them checking out in advance, let me know. I just live down the road.

Scroggybank

May 2, 2009
Inverclyde, Scotland
Well spotted.
It's the same picture in reverse LOL
Surely no 1's dumb enough to part with 5 grand !!!!!! without going to see them first.
I suspect there's little chance of seeing them as the excuses are already in there - on holiday until the auction ends & the fish are at a friends. Also claims to be producing 12 fry every six weeks from each of 4 pairs. That's about 30 - 40 young per month.
Don't recall seeing any of these for sale.

indigoj

May 3, 2009
Bury, Lancs
Wow that's some scam - notice the really bad spelling in the ebay ad and no refunds on DOA.... So dodgy. Anyone reported it to ebay?

plecoaddict

Apr 23, 2009
Michigan
And if he was getting 30-40 fry every month...even if he lost half of them....why would he need to sell the adults to make money. Smelling a little fishy if you ask me!! lol

Gem400

May 18, 2009
Barnsley,UK
What I can't understand is that people are bidding on them.... have they more money than sense? I just hope that the bidders log onto forums like this and realise.....

Tony_s

May 4, 2009
Wisconsin
What I can't understand is that people are bidding on them.... have they more money than sense?
The scammers set up multiple accounts or have other people they know "puff up" the bids so it looks like a hot item that might look like alot of people are bidding,when it might be a small network.