Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
We are thinking about getting a Plecoplanet calendar made up, so would like some feedback on interest?

Shouldn't cost much, but not sure on prices yet.

Can be shipped/posted to any member in any country.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
We are thinking about getting a Plecoplanet calendar made up, so would like some feedback on interest?

Shouldn't cost much, but not sure on prices yet.

Can be shipped/posted to any member in any country.
Stuff the calendars How about some polo shirts with FF,s winning slogan on them:yes:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I think its a swell idea, perhaps we could hold some sort of competition and use the top twelve pics.
Thats an idea, but would have to be done fairly quickly so it can get done by christmas.

The only thing about that is, we would like a variety of the families of plecs which could not work out very well with one comp unless we had it set so people enter a pic into a group and the top 1 or 2 of each group goes in calendar:dk:

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated too

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
I think its a swell idea, perhaps we could hold some sort of competition and use the top twelve pics.
sorry, i missed all of this.

a comp wont work for this year, i just dont think there is enough time left to find pics, run a comp, then get printed in time for december.

the easiest way would be for members to post here, or on a "calendar pics" thread, the best plec pics they can find on the web, with a link to the site of origin so we can try to track down the owners to see if we could print them

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
the best plec pics they can find on the web, with a link to the site of origin so we can try to track down the owners to see if we could print them
Sorry, but to me it wouldn't be a PlecoPlanet Calender if the owners aren't even members here. Maybe people could just browse our gallery and nominate pics, as well as people being able to submit their own.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Yeah I tend to agree too. I've added loads of pic's to the profiles and there's def enough photos to cover a calender plus any I may of missed:whistle:

So submit any photo from this site and we will pm the owner for permission, if they don't answer with a specified time period then it won't go in.