Free fish in need of good homes please

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Due to unforseen circumstances :cry::cry::cry: I have these fish free to good homes

2 x common plecs 1 is approx 13" long 1 is approx 11" long
I have no idea of the sex of these sorry :dk:

5 x clown loaches 2 are around 5-6" long the other 3 are around 3-4" long
I have no idea of the sex of these sorry:dk:

approx 24 zebra loaches all around 3-4" long
No idea of sex sorry :dk:

1 x kuili loach around 2" long
no idea of sex sorry:dk:

1 x chinese algae eater approx 3" long

6 x odessa barbs all around 2-3" long
i think 3 x male 3 x female :dk:

3 x harliquin rasboras approx 1" long

2 x black mollys/plattys not sure as had them given to us approx 2" long:dk:

3 x neon tetras and 2 x glowlight tetras all less than an inch long

around 40 albino bristlenose plecs fry all between 8 and 12 weeks old so various sizes and sex

I really need these fish to go to good homes :yes::yes:so if you or you know someone who will take any of these fish please either pm me on here or text me on my mobile ( you can call but i drive a bus for a living and may not be able to answer but if you leave a message i will call you back asap) my number is :07854089321

I unfortunately have never posted fish before :dk::dk:so this will not be an option (I live in milton keynes) i would prefer you to collect or we can arrange for me to bring them to you as long as its not too far away from me or we can meet halve way please just ask me and im sure we can sort something out. I just want to make sure they are going to a fellow fish fan and i really dont want to have to take them to my local fish shop.

Please if you have any questions about any of the fish please pm or text or call and i will get back to you asap ok

Many Thanks folks Chris (gooner)

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Hi people firstly many thanks for all the replies i really appreciate it

secondly due to the many replies i now only have a couple of fish left to rehome they are the two common plecs and the two black mollies/platys.

i'm not too worried about the mollies/platys but i am a little worried about my two commons i really don't want to take these to a lfs we all see far too many of these in the shops that have been taken back and i really don't want to add to their numbers so PLEASE PLEASE can anyone give them a home if not you then maybe a friend who is not a member on here PLEASE guys i really would like them to go to a good home !

Many Thanks Chris (gooner)

graham26

Jul 15, 2009
Berkshire
May be able to help with the common plecs but not 100% sure if they would be compatiable with the large common i already have that i rehomed for sam :dk: