Great food! :)

VickiandKev

Jan 27, 2010
North London
Hi all,

We feed our pleco on 60% spiru tabs and basic grade food from Italy. Its such good food I would even say its why we are so successful with our pleco breeding. We feed our blue and green phantom pleco and they are just getting ready to spawn :) :) :)

VickiandKev

Jan 27, 2010
North London
Thats a lot of spirulina compared to most dry foods. What it called? Where can you buy it?
Its 60% spiru content which is so much better than the 8% you get from most spiru tabs. We get it from Italy.

If people are interested we could order together to cut the costs of shipping and so on.

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
talkin off pleco food,i found a fish shop that sells HIKARI algae wafers,tryed them out this morning when i got in and when i got up,around 12 ish they were still there :dk:
my plecs seam to like the TETRA pleco wafers.:wb:

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
To order you have to email the company director. The food is very reasonably priced its the money transfer and shipping charges that hurt a little, thats why i thought we could bulk buy between us all. :)
What shape and size are they?

I'd be up for a bulk buy purchase, what sort of price for 1kg?

VickiandKev

Jan 27, 2010
North London
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in giving you all prices, thanks for your patience. Please follow the link to find the food :) the prices are in euro and 10% VAT needs to be added. Shipping is usually 25-30 euros but split between us all it will be cheaper. Also this invoice was a while ago so prices may be different now but I doubt it will be by much.

thanks and let me know who is interested will be ordering in the next week or two :)

PlecoLad-UK

Nov 11, 2009
Hampshire
500g is 62 Euro?? Are you gettin post grad loans? If you waiting for money apparently there is a dealy, mine is due 26th sept but will be delayed a week. Dont know if this affects you :S

VickiandKev

Jan 27, 2010
North London
Hmm not been informed of any delay as yet but will give them a phone call after checking the bank account. Good old SLC always manage to mess things up somehow!