L201 update

kakamac

An update for all. Yesterday I inspected the caves and found a male with three young fry in it which are extremely close to leaving the cave. All of them were "normal" in colour. I have placed them in a fry saver and will see how it all goes. I have upped my water changes to a third of the water each time and do this three times a week. I have also added Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets to the diet as well.

I'm really glad to have young again! This is the first time they've spawned since I moved house. On another note I picked up two brilliant fish off of a mate to start another colony of L201's. Have a nice day all.

Regards,
Kak

P.S I've added the above to my breeding log and will hopefully get some photos as well to ad.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
An update for all. Yesterday I inspected the caves and found a male with three young fry in it which are extremely close to leaving the cave. All of them were "normal" in colour. I have placed them in a fry saver and will see how it all goes. I have upped my water changes to a third of the water each time and do this three times a week. I have also added Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets to the diet as well.

I'm really glad to have young again! This is the first time they've spawned since I moved house. On another note I picked up two brilliant fish off of a mate to start another colony of L201's. Have a nice day all.

Regards,
Kak

P.S I've added the above to my breeding log and will hopefully get some photos as well to ad.

Really glad they are spawning after the move mate because I am just about to move aswell and have crammed 12 tanks into 6 and soon to be 4 to move them round to the new house on the day:(

Cheers

thegeeman

kakamac

Moving was a pain in the you know what especially as you don't know how the fish are going to react to the move. Fortunately I own my own home so I won't have to move for a number of years now. Gee good luck with your move by the way.

Intrepidmax I too hope that I get another White L201. Whitey is doing well and will go into a breeding program soon. Doodles thanks for the well wishes.

Regards,
Kak