L340??

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
Haha I bet you were well over the moon! I'm going to investe in a book I think! although there is plenty of info on the net these days. I just had 2 rescue sum babies from my filter! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them swimming around in it! lol x
The net contains better info than most books currently on the market. Go to a reliable website for id, like here or PlanetCatfish. Only books I might currently consider is the Back-to-Nature L# book by Seidel. Most others are outdated or inaccurate.

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
It looked like the L134 at this address bubblesaquarium.com/fish_Plecos.htm
A few inaccuracies with that page. However, looking more & more like Gee might be correct with the L15 reference. Similar in appearance when small & priced closer to what you're talking about.

BexRoyalPlec

Jun 8, 2010
Essex
I know!! haha, I would have done but am a bit nervous a bit nervous about putting them with my Royal and common as I don't know what they are, I cant really find out too much about them, their requirements, temprement etc, what do you think?

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
I know!! haha, I would have done but am a bit nervous a bit nervous about putting them with my Royal and common as I don't know what they are, I cant really find out too much about them, their requirements, temprement etc, what do you think?
If all else fails, you do have the other tank you're saving for the Zebras don't you?