my new fish room

Breamlegend

Apr 22, 2009
Central Coast NSW Australia
love the rack where did you get it from n how much ?
im looking for one about 7 foot or just under ?
There's a bloke on the coast who sells pallet wracking. Basically new stuff. He works a lot in Sydney so delivery for a fee is possible. Not cheap but it is good quality. He cut down and welded some beams for me for only an extra $5 each. He also painted them. He's on ebay as well.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/pallet-racking-BEAT-ANY-PRICE-/150594875858?pt=AU_Business_Industrial_Retail_Shop_Fitting_Supplies&hash=item23102771d2

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
On the subject of getting any item of fish keeping past security
I tell her it belongs to a friend and will be moved on in a few days. Do it just before or during the Soaps on TV they usually get a bit vague during the excitement of a soap. One trick is also to go to the web site were they give you all the balderdash about what is happening in the soaps, copy it in to a word document edit some totally crazy story line in and then print it out for her.
She will become so engrossed trying to spot the story any thing can be smuggled in.
So far I have had Roy from Coronation street exposed as a ex SAS officer who assembles a team of ex SAS personal to rescue Jim a ex comrade of Roy’s who saved Roy’s life during a undercover operation in Cambodia.
In East Ender,s Peggy is exposed as a transvestite and Phil is converted to Islam and becomes a suicide Bomber destroying the Vic because he sees it as a CIA undercover operation.
No more crazy and unbelievable that the crap peddled by these soaps every day.

Last edited:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
lol @ Bob (i believe every word of it)

And nice to see the fish room taking shape jimmy, but as Jamie says, def need some more tanks on that rack

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
Looking great! Must have taken some work. . . What are you keeping in there and what filtration are you using? Cheers :) and love the soup thing v-funny!