New Here, Old to Plecokeeping

Kittyfish

Nov 7, 2009
Arizona
Some of you probably know me from plecofanatics.com, but call me Kittyfish! I'm 23 years old and reside in the sizzling sun of Arizona with my fiancee (24 yrs old), 14 aquariums [(11 freshwater, 3 saltwater) in case you're wondering, I have 2 dedicated fish rooms] , 4 dogs and 6 new puppies, 2 cats, a breeding pair of ball python morphs, a white diamond dove, and many many small fuzzy critters (ie. hamsters, gerbils, rats). I'm an animal lover if you couldn't tell lol and fishkeeping has been one of my passions for many years (going on the big 11yrs!) I've been keeping plecos since day 1 of this journey and still going strong. Aside from plecos, I keep other various exotic catfish, and exotic saltwater fish and inverts. I love the hobby and will probably keep going until I'm old and wrinkly. Both my fiancee and I work hard on keeping our watery pet passion thriving and are always looking to add to our fishy family. Well, that's pretty much me! It's nice to be here and a big :hi: to those who I know and know me :D

Kittyfish

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Welcome back to the forum world Kitty, great to see you around again, and that you still have your passion for all things fishy

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Wow, its been a long time. Think you kinda left PF as we started modding- xmas 2006 ish

Welcome aboard Plecoplanet:clap::clap::clap:

Kittyfish

Nov 7, 2009
Arizona
Gecko, I contacted you during my first outbreak of panaque plague. It has been a long time since I've been on the forums. I did leave some years back, I was Senior Moderator on PF but left because PF was falling apart at the seams. I was attacked for paying too much attention to my fish and not the forum, it was then I decided to leave and just let the forum world go...there are very few things I find more important than my fish, and forums are not one of them. However, I'm writing up some articles and working to get positive I.D. on a rather unknown species of Pimelodus so I'll be here for a while. Thanks for the welcome guys!

Kittyfish

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
hello Kittyfish, good to hear from you again.!
sounds like you have a full time job with that lot. bet you enjoy every minute.

Kittyfish

Nov 7, 2009
Arizona
Yeah, it's a zoo, and getting bigger! 16 baby gerbils born last week, longfin baby bristlenoses born 2 months ago and eggs in the hatcher as we speak, 2 new ball pythons and 2 more I'm picking up this weekend with my female ball python due for eggs in the next month or two. Lots going on here to start off the year and loving every minute of it!

Kittyfish