New! Seneye.

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
I just recieved an email from them this morning as follows.
Hello Derek,

Thank you for you e-mail. It’s good to hear from you and your interest in stocking the seneye devices. The seneye device is the world's first intelligent water monitoring solution that continuously tests key life-critical parameters in any water source (perfect for both ponds and aquariums). The devices record over 16500 ammonia and pH tests a year, day and night, automatically alerting you before conditions become toxic.

The seneye device monitors:

· Free ammonia (NH3)

· pH

· temperature

· general Light levels

· Water level

· PAR (Reef module only)

· Kelvin (Reef module only)

· LUX (Reef module only)

All this information is automatically graphed for you on your own personal seneye website. Our software can even warn you before the water becomes toxic using our predictive analysis.

The seneye device can be used with an active extension cable accessory which provides 15m of range and can be used indoors or outdoors (perfect for ponds or fish rooms). The seneye device is compatible with wireless USB senders which allow upto 4x USB devices to be connected and the data is then wireless transmitted to the customers PC. Also the seneye device can work autonomously when connected to a USB power adaptor. When connected to a USB Power Adaptor the test results are stored in the internal memory and then automatically uploaded (and graphed) once connected to a PC. As you can see there are lots of ways to use the seneye devices which makes them perfect for any situation.

Our website is being updated at the moment and will be online this week. This will provide more information.

All the best and thank you for your interest in the seneye product range.

marketing director

seneye ltd

Last edited:

SmithRC

Apr 21, 2009
Newport Pagnell
my 2p worth...

Sound very much like a wireless temp monitoring system I sell and fit into laboratorys etc... there is a unit that feeds data back to their data server via a PC. There is then a website that you log into to that shows you all your data...

So as it is a website you use to view the data, you can get at it anywhere in the world from any web capable device - (eg iphone)

Like them - we charge a monthly fee too (somewhat more that that) for the website and data storage etc...

We used to offer a non web system but once it was fitted and up and running that was pretty much the last we herd from the customer...

Anyway...

This is something I'd be VERY interested in....

Even with the ongoing costs the price is amazing for what it monitors.. just a PH probe would normallys cost you that!

Not sure how someone without internet connectivity would be catered for though...

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
I'm a bit on the fence with this at the moment due to lack of info I am receiving...It sounded good but I have too many questions not being answered...What I have gathered so far is if you want the info on your phone there will be a monthly charge...They keep pushing me to place a pre-order and I am not keen until I know more.

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
In the PFK article it mentions the reef unit has free monitoring.

I'm very interested in this and have signed up for the beta.

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
seen this seneye today at knights garden center in godstone,the tropical one is £59.....:yes:
the guy told me they been in for nearly 2 weeks but have only sold 1.u get 1 month free when u buy it.