New Wafer??

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009

Got these today from Maidenhead Aq, Ive never seen them anywhere before and they claimed they are new, so thought I'd try them out.

Anyone else tried them?

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
heard about them but never tried them, will be interesting to see what your plecs make of them

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
not seen them, have not reached our lfs I expect.
however I usually buy fish food on-line as cheaper than lfs.

anyway will be interesting to hear what you think (or what your fish think!)

Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
gonna be a while before i need to buy any more Wafers (got 10 bags of Wardleys online) but would be interested to hear the verdict.
as hard as i look at that pic i can't quite put my finger on it, but that looks like a Photo of one of your old tanks on the right of the pic? with possibly the word Dennis? i like to use photos of my fish for desktop wallpapers but i haven't seen anyone frame photos of old fish yet :huh:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
as hard as i look at that pic i can't quite put my finger on it, but that looks like a Photo of one of your old tanks on the right of the pic? with possibly the word Dennis? i like to use photos of my fish for desktop wallpapers but i haven't seen anyone frame photos of old fish yet
pmsl, im not that sad. Its actually my nano tank and the writing says dennerle so :p
( It has a picture inside it of a set up tank)

Where did you get some Wardleys from?
Been looking for them for ages.

Well the plecs seem to have given the wafers the :thumbup:
So all is good. The wafers are quite large, bigger than wardleys.