Picture`s of my South American fish

FrankvdB

May 9, 2012
Rotterdam
www.aquapraat.nl
Ik have a displaytank over here, 1440 liters and measuring 190x80x95 (80 is waterheight and 95 is ofcourse the depth).

I have a fully controllable led system wich is computer controlled above the tank, every morning i have a sunrise and in the evenings a sundawn <3
Filtration is by a sump (200 litres) and an eheim 3000 liters/hour pump and 2 Jaeger 300 watt heaters

in this tank live some dwarf cichlids from the apistogramma genus and also some cichlids (biotodoma cupido Wildcaught) and Angelfish (Pterophyllum Eimekei F1) and ofcourse some Lnumbers.

Recently i bought myself a nice camera, so here i have some pictures :clap:

FrankvdB

May 9, 2012
Rotterdam
www.aquapraat.nl

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
haha thanx for the compiments :D appreciate it, had some bad luck with it.. but after a lot of work im happy with it, made every thing myself..
here is a link to my own forum (its dutch..so i dont think its not allowed to post? but else i need to upload 2 much pictures haha)
where u can see the built with pictures.
http://www.aquapraat.nl/index.php?topic=1345.0
Hi Frank
The link is fine :)
Awesome set up you have there:D

FrankvdB

May 9, 2012
Rotterdam
www.aquapraat.nl
Maybe new fish friday :) ive sold my L123.. too bad but wanted some of the bigger guys, instead ill buy if there in stock some new fish:

- L091
- L014
- LDA33
- L075

i doubt if i buy the Lamonthichthys Filamentosis... they have the wauw factor but the price... 47,50 euro`s...