Size:-Breeder, which means AT LEAST 8cm

Sex(if known):-FEMALE

Qty available:-1+

Price:- ?

Postage/shipping available?:-If need be

Location(if pick up only)?:-

Photos:-
(Optional)

Sadly one of our fellow members here was ripped off by someone on this site. I am not allowed to mention his name but lets call him X___x___
She got slugged a very hefty sum for 3 male L002's (advertised as 1M & 2F breeders).
I am just posting this to see if there are any other members who may be able to help this person out with a decent female breeder.
I know we all want to hang onto our girls but if you happen to have one you could part with it's a wonderful opportunity to give yourself a great feeling inside by doing something really nice to help restore this persons faith.
Please don't ask for silly amounts. The very best L002 female is worth less than $150 and after being stung $500 for these stupid males she does not have alot of funds to splash about. I'm sure she would be glad to swap 2 males for the right female though which would certainly be a nice way to mix up the bloodlines in your colony if you have one :)
Anyways, if anyone can help i would love to hear from you as right now it's breaking my heart seeing this girl in tears and debating whether she should just get out of the hobby for good.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.