Free Practical fish keeping magazines

GrubbyGirl

Nov 18, 2009
Kent
Just dug these out of the shed. 32 editions from 2006-2009. I'll be bringing them along to the meet on 30th, so if anyone who is going wants them you can have them..........or fight over them when you get there! Let me know if you do want them otherwise I wont drag them along

Steve C

Dec 14, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Hi If no one else has nabbed these I would definitely like them please. Not going to the meet but if Brian is still going will ask him nicely if he could pick them up for me as we work for same company.
Steve

GrubbyGirl

Nov 18, 2009
Kent
I'll bring them up then and you can all agree between you who has what......unless someone want to offer me something for the lot :whistle::whistle:

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
I'll bring them up then and you can all agree between you who has what......unless someone want to offer me something for the lot :whistle::whistle:
OK I will offer you nothing for the lot?

Either way they will be travelling in my car so I will be removing all the plec ones:D

Cheers

thegeeman

Steve C

Dec 14, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
As Brian has kindly agreed to collect them, I will offer £10.00 for the lot. I may even be able to come to the meet now but if not can send the money with Brian.

GrubbyGirl

Nov 18, 2009
Kent
May I be as bold as to suggest the concept of sharing?? As you clearly are all coming from the same direction can't you just pass them on when you've read them.......novel concept I know but just a thought!:dk:

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
May I be as bold as to suggest the concept of As you clearly are all coming from the same direction can't you just pass them on when you've read them.......novel concept I know but just a thought!:dk:
ummmmmm I am in no way from the same direction as Scatz:D

Plus if he has them first they will get messy

Cheers

thegeeman