fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
For sale/wtb? inquiry

Type of fish/goods:- 200

Size:- 5cm to 6.5 some 7cm

Sex(if known):- i wish i knew how at that age

Qty available:-

Price:- want opinion on how much these sell each inquiring for friend . note he willing to swap couple for large male also note these not for sale as of yet i remember him telling me about closing a tank or two. plz for now let me know your opinion as every ones advice means something especially if he decide to sell . thank you

Postage/shipping available?:-

Location(if pick up only)?:-

Photos:-
(Optional)

YAL05T

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 22, 2009
North of Sydney
Is your mate looking to sell off L200? If this is the case if you are a little more specific on which species you might get some more input from some of the members here.

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

hi yalot you are right to be more specific at time owner does not know what to do i just had good chat to him here is what owner has to say he wants to know how much each individual worth to know how many to swap second option is if no one wants to swap he wants to sell only to raise money to purchase male instead of swap but he prefer swap much easier . last prefer pick up as do not want to risk 5cm shipping thanks to all who have replied

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney

hi thank you cheap aqua and JK for your time and opinion they both pritty much match i also was thinking starting from 750 but hey what is my opinion to owner and fellow members that is why posted up this add instead of an eoi as now owner and new members have rough idea as last time i post an eoi new members did not know were to start with offer debates etc . anyway owner at moment offering 2x 200 to swap for a large male or he offering cash with cash plz send your price thank you to all again

Status
Not open for further replies.