Ready to go l046 zebra hypancistrus pleco.

plecokings10

Sep 19, 2020
We are particularly happy to be able to offer beautiful L046 (Hypancistrus zebra pleco fish). This species is unmistakable among the armored catfish with its black and white drawing and has attracted many aquarists thanks to its beauty. Luckily - because in nature these fish are seriously threatened by a dam project (the third-largest hydropower plant in the world) or are doomed to extinction. The species inhabits fast-flowing areas of the Rio Xingu and these are dammed up to a lake. The L46 should be maintained in soft water and 26-30 ° C. For the offspring, caves are needed in a special form or you can also build (stack) caves from slates. We have sizes ranging from 3 to 12cm currently available in stock for sale.

Attachments

Caveman 70

Oct 16, 2018
Brisbane,Australia
prices are too good to be true, which means they probably are, had these emailed to me from another guy......nothing like cheap fish to bring the value down.....thats if they turn up at all
i would love to be proven wrong but smells a bit fishy to me...been burnt before , dont feel like paying deposit of 30 percent to get done again. im staying well clear

Attachments