Registration Issues?

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Hi all,

Recently the registration process was changed to help prevent the amount of spammers posting on the boards.

However, this is not without some issues.

The registration process we are using now requires the user to verify their email address prior to them being placed in the queue to be approved by admin.

However, some people are not receiving their verification email. This could be for 2 reasons. Either your email address was incorrectly entered when you registered, or, the email has gone into your spam/junk folder. I know that I don't receive junk/spam emails to my phone. So this is something that you will need to check.

If after checking your spam folder you still have not received an email from us with your activation code, please email us directly at plecoplanet@email.com

Please be sure to include your username and email address so that we can check what is in the system and resend the code.

Once you have verified your email address using the activation code, please be patient. Your name then goes into a list of users awaiting approval. This list on average gets over 200 members on it per day. The majority of which are spammers. We then have to go through each individual account and either approve or remove their accounts. This takes time.

Unfortunately we had to make the decision to do this due to the amount of spammers that were on the boards.

If anyone has any questions then please email us at plecoplanet@email.com or post below.

Thanks
Bre