Seeded or Seedless ?

Skirge

Jul 23, 2010
UK - Newcastle (Toon Toon)
I was removing the seeds from cucumber and corchete before feeding it to my pleco but I read in a thread on here that someones pleco only eats the seeds.
I thought there was an issue with leaving the seed in, read it online somewhere, but I left them in the corchete I fed them last night and they eat them all right down to the bottom.

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
my fry eat around seeds but older larger eat everything even if there is alot of food so its not just eating it because there is no other food but because they choose too!

Skirge

Jul 23, 2010
UK - Newcastle (Toon Toon)
Cheers.. well I am not too sure who is eating it, the BN's will go on when the light is on the L190 will wait until the light is out and the room is in darkness.
The L002? and the Clown I have no idea as both seem to prefer the wood but when i a in bed who knows what go's on.

Tony_s

May 4, 2009
Wisconsin
I was watching my pleco eat a slice of Zucchini and not eating all of the seeds.Whatever was falling from the slice my Danios gobbled up.

Last edited:

Doodle

May 4, 2009
Bracknell
with my lot it doesnt matter if its cucumber/corgette they eat it all.

The amount of skin left depends on how long ive left it before i fish out the remains.

Usually i just end up hooking out the screwcumbers thou!:yes: