Sera Viformo Arrived

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Hi all, My Sera Viformo has finally arrived, Hopefully my picky 134s like it. I will see tomorrow if they eat tonights serve :D Im just waiting for my Tetra colour bits to arrive from aquariumproducts.com.au so hopefully that comes in soon so I have a good variety of foods for them and finally get a step closer to seeing some breeding action :drool::dk:

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Got it from aquariumsalive on the gold coast. Cost me $20 for 700 tabs and $10 shipping so paid $30 all up.

I will see when I get home from work if they ate it. I really hope they like it :D

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Thanks mate, Yea looks like they gobbled it up. I will feed them a bit more tonight. I only gave them 3 tabs over 4 massive L134s. What do you guys think 1 or 2 tabs each?

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Thanks buddy, Just did my maintenance on the tank now. Will feed them before lights out around 8pm tonight. But yes they seemed to have enjoyed it although still waiting for my tetra colour bits off aquariumproducts.com.au I have contacted them but no answer :(

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
No worries mate, Has anyone used aquarium products.com.au before? They don't return my emails and I have paid them $60 for some tetra colour bits and gh and kh test. All been paid but no answer :(

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
No worries mate, Has anyone used aquarium products.com.au before? They don't return my emails and I have paid them $60 for some tetra colour bits and gh and kh test. All been paid but no answer :(
I've used them and had no drama, got my stuff fast too.

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
That don't sound good mate was it registered post? maybe try the post office and see if they can find it.

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Im not sure, I think it was registered. But I have contacted them and they said it has been sent and its not their problem. To be completely honest they are coming across as being absolute dicks about it and not really helping :(

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
Yeah that's no good, ask them for the tracking number and take it to the post office mate.

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Aquarium products should be able to track where its gone to as you always have to sign at the post office to say you received the goods.

Sometimes stuff gets held up in the post and I only live an hour from them. I reckon by Wednesday at the latest auspost will have delivered.

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Thanks Brenda, I will wait and see. If nothing by middle of the week I will contact post office. I have already emails aquariumproducts a handful of times with no reply :( so doesn't look like they are giving me much info

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Hmmm, perhaps the postal service makes them wait 14 days from sending before it can be searched? I use aquariumproducts for when I buy my big buckets of marine salt mix in bulk. Only $7.50 or something freight! Gotta love em. :)

Plecomate

Jul 28, 2011
Sydney, Australia
yea cheap freight. But yea, thats my situation I think my total was $60 including shipping for tetra colour bits and a test kit. But now they don't return my emails. Its strange as others seem to have been happy with their service