May 19, 2009
North wales
Our plecs esp the Royals love this :clap:

L190

Gibby

Watermelon

Flying Fox as well as the barbs get all the bits that the plecos miss

Little guy (L190) sharing with L147 :clap:

the bigger L190 in the first 2 pics does not do sharing !
So the bigger plecs are in a separate tank to the smaller ones to make sure they all get enough to eat

Pete

May 19, 2009
North wales
wonderful pics.

sweet potatoes are great as they dont disintergrate as fast as courgette!
Thanks Irene I do give them courgette too but as you say the sweet potatoes are less messy

Harder ones still are brocolli, swede and squash. I focus more on these now than sweet potato.
Thanks Matt very good idea I did'nt think of those vegs will give them a try :clap:

superb photo's pete, i think these are your best ones yet, new camera?
Thanks mate not a new camera but an old lens a 50mm that I had kicking about in the bottom of the wardrobe :D seems to be just the job for fish piccys :clap:

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
husband has banned brocolli - makes the tanks smell of cabbage water!
but squash in in season now so will try some of that.

Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
Lovely Royals <3
Very nice photos, i really want a proper camera instead of using the phone all the time, i'd dust off the SLR but roll film is such a waste, especially when most of your pictures end up on the internet.

Pete

May 19, 2009
North wales
Stunning shots!

husband has banned brocolli - makes the tanks smell of cabbage water!
but squash in in season now so will try some of that.
Sounds like I will give brocolli a miss , will get some swede and squash today tho :)

Lovely Royals <3
Very nice photos, i really want a proper camera instead of using the phone all the time, i'd dust off the SLR but roll film is such a waste, especially when most of your pictures end up on the internet.
treat yourself to a digicam much better than a phone, been telling my mate the same thing :yes:

Great shots! and amazing fish! :)

I just noticed that in the last picture that you have a pair of siamese twin ruby barbs(?)
Just a couple of males displaying :)

Stunning clarity love the fish.