The move has started...

SmithRC

Apr 21, 2009
Newport Pagnell
I've not got any zebras at the moment!

We moved them into their new 2ft tank at my parents house on tuesday :(

We were ment to be moving on Monday but as always things never go quite to plan and the people we are buying from cant move out now till next weekend and at that point our buyers go on holiday for 2 weeks - so now we're not moving until the begining of July - just 2 weeks before our 2nd child will be born!

Got to love doing it all at once!

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
Try not to worry, life has a way of throwing these tests at us.

My hubby was made redundant 4 days before our youngest was born and i was panicking about money, and even though i got a bit stressed about it she was still late.

Best wishes to you both.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
good luck with everything russ and Lorna.
will keep my fingers crossed that the baby isn't 2 weeks early:huh:

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
I still havent recieved the 400,s for rehoming yet Russ:huh:

Good luck with the move though mate. We are just starting to look for a new house that has an extra bedroom so the boys can have their own rooms. We have looked at 3 so far but none have had the right sized garage for the fish:D:D.

Cheers

thegeeman

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Sorry to hear about the bad timing Russ. With any luck she may even be late having bub (Lorna might not think that lucky lol), but atleast it would allow you guys the time to move and settle in first.

SmithRC

Apr 21, 2009
Newport Pagnell
it's a planned c-section so it wont be late... its booked for the week before we were due so hopefully he'll stay put till we are ready :)