Weather Widget

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Check out the weather widget on the homepage, it includes pressure etc. The only downside is you need to click on the City to change to your location which takes you to the website that does the widget.

First one ive found that does pressure though.

Would be cool to find one that can be changed on the homepage but let me know what you think about this one.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Yeah good find Doodles although it has a slightly different reading to mine. Maybe we could put it to good use and set up a thread where people that have a spawn can send in the time and species spawned and also the pressure level. We can then see if there is a link between the 2.

I vote Irene be the go between as she is convinced it is:yes:.

Cheers

thegeeman

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Yeah good find Doodles although it has a slightly different reading to mine. Maybe we could put it to good use and set up a thread where people that have a spawn can send in the time and species spawned and also the pressure level. We can then see if there is a link between the 2.

I vote Irene be the go between as she is convinced it is:yes:.

Cheers

thegeeman
Sounds good, although I tend to agree with Irene, would be the same in the wild:dk:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
They have a weather widget and breed accordingly duh

ok seriously, the weather pressures affect when they breed in the wild?

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
hmm think Ill change the default setting to Deal, Kent-then at least one of us won't have to navigate away from site:whistle: