I found this place after I somehow started getting into plecos. I keep a tanganyikan cichlid tank and plecos started growing on me. Their are so many interesting types. I'm so fascinated by them now. Haha. Kinda strange.
Ok, I voted, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to Post in the Forums. I think I already said Hello and what I had. Old age has me, good thing I have ID or I'd forget my name! Love this group. Almost as much as I Love my Pleco's! Well, I'm here..... now what do I do? LOL
:welcome: grandwitch, well you've worked out how to post in here If you want to start a thread, go to the section you wish to place it in and near the top left side will be "start thread" button. Click that and go from there.
To reply is easy, just go to the bottom of the page you want to reply about and fill in the box and click post quick reply.
I dont have alot of kind, but till now I just have a simple breed kind of plecos, such as:
1. Brushmouth plecos
- Brushmouth black short fin
- Brushmouth black long fin
- Brushmouth albino shot fin
- Brusmout albino long fin.
2. commond plecos.
3. Loricaria spinulifera
4. And the last one red lizard catfish.
I still try to learn how to breed them maybe some of you can give me a lil bit of lesson,
1. how to know the difference between male and female on my red lizard catfish?
2. how to know the difference between male and female on my Loricaria spinuliferum?