How did you find us?

How did you find Plecoplanet on the web?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 49 22.5%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 125 57.3%
  • Aquarank

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Facebook/Social networking

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 33 15.1%

• Total voters

megs

Jun 20, 2012
Australia
saw a comment on the live fish forum from mooo, she bought pleco caves from Mic = MIXO2U from here so had to check it all out!!
love it love it love it!

topalian

Oct 18, 2012
fresno, california
hello!

I found this place after I somehow started getting into plecos. I keep a tanganyikan cichlid tank and plecos started growing on me. Their are so many interesting types. I'm so fascinated by them now. Haha. Kinda strange.

Grandwitch

Dec 22, 2012
Chilliwack,BC
Ok, I voted, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to Post in the Forums. I think I already said Hello and what I had. Old age has me, good thing I have ID or I'd forget my name! Love this group. Almost as much as I Love my Pleco's! Well, I'm here..... now what do I do? LOL

Reactions: NGK

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
:welcome: grandwitch, well you've worked out how to post in here :) If you want to start a thread, go to the section you wish to place it in and near the top left side will be "start thread" button. Click that and go from there.
To reply is easy, just go to the bottom of the page you want to reply about and fill in the box and click post quick reply.

Feb 25, 2013
Bekasi, Bandung
I'm a new member who realy love pleco...

I dont have alot of kind, but till now I just have a simple breed kind of plecos, such as:
1. Brushmouth plecos
- Brushmouth black short fin
- Brushmouth black long fin
- Brushmouth albino shot fin
- Brusmout albino long fin.

2. commond plecos.

3. Loricaria spinulifera

4. And the last one red lizard catfish.

I still try to learn how to breed them maybe some of you can give me a lil bit of lesson,
1. how to know the difference between male and female on my red lizard catfish?
2. how to know the difference between male and female on my Loricaria spinuliferum?

thank you very much...

pop

Mar 18, 2013
new york
salutations:
I read a article by Niels Jensen on tds and thought there would be more interesting articles.
so i came, i joined and am ready to learn more.
pop

-Pete-

Mar 17, 2013
Perth
Google. :)

I needed to know some info for L333's, foods, temp, etc and the answers were here on Plecoplanet.

McTackett

Mar 12, 2013
Gladstone
was researching about plecos to learn more about them breeding, feeding them up for it etc found great answers and have helped heaps, great website/forum :)

rose grace 25

May 2, 2013
waiuku, auckland
Googles my buddy :D
Typed in how to identify a pleco and the rests history. Its helped me out alot and enjoy seeing all the wicked pleco pictures. Awesome site guys! Keep it up! :clap: