For Sale L183's for sale

Chrisg81

Sep 10, 2014
Reading
Hi yeah sorry chris my fault mis read what you said lol.yes the L260 are lovely too was going to get them but got your white seams instead.well if you got any left after Xmas maybe after a few females or young cheers chris

L777

No problem Chris, hope you have a good christmas. The breeding group and the accesible sub-adults are now sold, had an enquirey following on from mentioning them to you in a previos post. Some F1 fry still available and more sub-adults possibly available after christmas if/when I break down my display tanks.

Regards, Chris.

L777

Hi

Plenty yes, still have the breeding group and the sub-adult females as the sale fell through in the end, in no rush to sell and won't post or package for third party collection.

Both my groups have been churning out major numbers of fry over the last 6-8 weeks so can do some pretty good deals on fry at the moment.

Regards, Chris.

billyjimbo

Sep 16, 2009
Cheshire
Hi Chris, Hope you are keeping well. How I wish I lived closer to you lol, I would love to get a decent breeding group of L183 together but 164 miles is a bit too far.

billyjimbo

Sep 16, 2009
Cheshire
I had a disaster and lost a tank full of fish while I was in hospital including my L183 and a big group of L134. The fish I had off you were the best Whiteseams around so someone will be getting a brilliant group when you sell them.

L777

Hi Billy,

If you want another mixed bloodline group of fry I'll do you a good deal, PM me if your interested. You still breeding sterbais or any other cories? Maybe we could sort somthing out like last time. I've recently acquired a large group of black veneszulans (spelling?) which I'm going to be breeding from soon if your interested, and those Sterbais of course which have grown on nicely, only lost a couple.

Do you know why this site shut down for a while?

tamcon83

Nov 13, 2011
Chatham
For sale/wtb?L183 Starlight Bristlenose plecs

Type of fish/goods:- 100% genuine L183's of various ages and bloodlines

Size:-various. fry apro 1-1.5" and others ranging from 2-4"

Sex(if known):-both. fry can't be sexed though.

Qty available:-60+ Trade enquiries welcome.

Price:-fry 6 for £50, 2-3" sexable fish £15 each

Postage/shipping available?:-yes @ cost small box £17.50 for under 2kg next day before 1pm live arrival guarenteed larger boxes available price tba.

Location(if pick up only)?:-Dunstable

Photos:-
(Optional)

Hi

I have loads of genuine L183's for sale from differing bloodlines and of differing age groups, many are true F1's bred from wild caught parents.

I can provide quality groups of mixed bloodlines for breeding projects no problem and have a number of sexable sub adults for sale as well.

For anybody who has had fish from me before I now have available fry from completly new bloodlines which are of just as high quality and unrelated to any of the fish I've sold on here in the past.

Making way for another project.

Regards Chris.
Hi, do you have any of these left?

L777

Hi

All I have left is an adult pair and very young fry under 1" in size. These are of different bloodlines though and I do currently have quite a lot of them, although I don't normally sell them when they are this small. However there has been quite a high demand for them of late.

Regards, Chris.

L777

The pair I had are now gone (as in sold and collected) and I only have a dozen 1" or so fry left. When they are gone they are gone as I don't have anymore coming through and don't have plans to push the groups I have into breeding for a while either......

Regards Chris.