Post Your Tank Shots Here

BluE SnipeR

Oct 11, 2009
Sydney
oh thats pretty, what are the inhabitants?, i like the mix of substrates, what are the grass type plants along the back?
Thanks Terry, The long things at the back of the tank are banana lilies, It took a week for them to reach the top of the water.

Now that is inspirational!!:thumbup:
Thanks FF, That pic of the girl confuses me, same pic as the one on the plecfanatics site.:dk:

Would love to see more tank photos.

sepp

Nov 16, 2009
KL
Very nice sepp!! We NEED to see your pseuda collection.
Sincere thanks. It is just a simple set up..some of my pseudas pics are in the "photo contribution" thread.

This is another closer tank shot of those spiky fellas feeding...:)

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Here is my tank, my photography skills are not up to much, or its a crap camera, I will let you lot decide which :dk:
Looks great:clap:

Corydoras is whats missing i reckon, lots of activity on the bottom:yes:

or smallish loaches like zebra loaches

Steve C

Dec 14, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Got Corys

Looks great:clap:

Corydoras is whats missing i reckon, lots of activity on the bottom:yes:

or smallish loaches like zebra loaches
There are 4 Cory Habrosus in there, been on the look out for maybe 6 more but they seem very rare, at least locally. May have to order them from further afield.

Wasnt thinking so much of fish wise but decor. Would like maybe "fallen branch" thing going on, but not sure where I could get pieces big enough. Not seen anything in LFSs.

Dont mention loaches, my son Dylan goes on and on everytime we are in a fish shop about getting Clown loaches, no matter how many times I tell him our tank isn't big enough. LOL

Last edited:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009

Steve C

Dec 14, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
[QUOTE=Doodles;33444] well at least Dylan isnt asking for a nemo fish like most kids lol[/QUOTE]

LOL My OH and 4yo Daughter go straight for the marine tanks to look for "nemo" whenever we visit LFSs, Dylan heads for the Plecs and Loaches.
When I win the lottery its a marine tank for the girls and a huge tank for plecs for me and Dylan.:woohoo:

Last edited:

Steve C

Dec 14, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Here is my tank, my photography skills are not up to much, or its a crap camera, I will let you lot decide which :dk:
I've had a bit of a re-arrange, got some nice pieces of slate from the bargin bucket at LFS and have built up the left hand side so now the wood is up off the gravel and there are lots more caves and hiding places.
I've had a Clown plec since early Jan and he took up residence under a piece of mopani root next to the filter and I never saw him when the lights were on, since I've moved stuff he has suddenly decided to venture out and explore and spent all of last evening sat up at the top of the slate/wood pile in full view chewing the wood and watching me. Purposely didn't disturb his normal hiding place so strange that he has suddenly become more outgoing.

Was going to post a new pic but sodding batteries went in camera, will hopefully take some tonight.