Mooo's Shrimp

Mooo

Aug 11, 2010
Jervis Bay, NSW, Au
Thanks Kangus ...
I use a $300 fuji fine pix S5600 camera (10 times optical Zoom)on macro setting..point n shoot ...I dont use the digital zoom tho..just the macro setting..:eek:)

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
what a happy little community there , esp the shot of them with the cuke!
I have tried to talk hubby into a small tank of shirimp, they are so cool, but he ain't into it and I think I better save the room for any new plecs...just in case I see one and absolutely CAN'T resist:lol: ( we all know the day will come...just as it prob has for most members here ) :thumbup:

still, cool pics ! thanks
Georgie

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
Georgie what about a shrimp tank that doubles as a small quaranteen tank? :)
humm, that could work ,since the 20g just lost status as q-tank and became permanent home for new bn:whistle:.. got him settled in and now I do need a q-tank ..again... cool idea ,thanks:thumbup:
Georgie

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
fantastic pic's- i am about to set up my own shrimp only tank so may be leaning on you for some tips! resepct cole

Mooo

Aug 11, 2010
Jervis Bay, NSW, Au
lol Bren..
Always here to help Georgie..How is that little tank going anyway?, it's been a while.

More pics...

The clearer one is a female Darwin Algae Shrimp, giving a male cherry a piggyback lol

This female was just put in the tank and two males went for her like she was hot stuff lol..Poor thing got gang raped, she already had a heap of berries so she wasn't having any of it.
You can view a video of her shaking them off below, one looked like it was getting bit of the o'l biffo..She gave them what for :clap:

not too clear but here it is
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/Mooo/Videos/?action=view&current=DSCF2256.mp4

Last edited: