thoughts/ideas

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
How about a fry exchange thingy seeing as we are all into protecting the lovely little hypans. We could then offer juveniles from different bloodlines

Cheers

thegeeman

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
How about a fry exchange thingy seeing as we are all into protecting the lovely little hypans. We could then offer juveniles from different bloodlines

Cheers

thegeeman
thats not a bad idea and it isnt just hypans G

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
lol theres loads of different ones on the list but not one peckoltia unless you class L002 as one:whistle:

Maybe time to start breeding pecks:yes:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009

Cheers

thegeeman
Just out of interest, what are your thoughts on how to set this up?

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
No idea:lol::lol:

First thing would be to make a list of who wants to be involved and what they have for exchange. The only snag is getting fish moved around the different country with the least amount of hassle. What we need is a trucker thats pleco crazy and travels around the UK:D

Cheers

thegeeman

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
That fine by me, we will send you a refund and remove your other ads:D

pm me your paypal addy

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Soo we have some converters and the L numbers profiles are a work in progress.
the classifieds were sorted, had a weather widget, now don't lol

Any more ideas or suggestions for improving the site?

mike0605

Nov 2, 2009
Hoylake (Wirral)
Everything is great! Love the arcade but it is very addictive distracting me from my water changes

Just a thought and I don't know if this can be done but a live chat forum would be useful especially if it could be categarised into topics

Thanks

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Not in a million years are they gonna set one of them up. Which is good for me as I dont seem to do too well on them

Mind you I bet the mods have got one where they 5lag us off all the time:hi:
lol no mod chat room.