thoughts/ideas

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
the site is still new, and progressing all the time, but we are shaping the site in the way that we think is best.
just wondering if anyone has anything that niggles them about the way it is now, or how to improve it, the site is here for its members so its important to us that you find it easy to use and are happy with the way it is developing.
please dont hold back out of politeness, if there is something we are doing wrong, we need to know, or are you happy with everything the way it is?
all opinions welcome

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
looks like it, who'd have thought we would get everything perfect first time round? lol.

c'mon peeps, lets have you thoughts (not gees though, we cant go there on a public forum)

Bubbles

Apr 23, 2009
Milton Keynes
:hi:

I have to say i love this site. Everything is user friendly imho :clap:

I have no complaints and cant think of anything that would make it better than it is ( sorry :lol: )

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
:hi:

I have to say i love this site. Everything is user friendly imho :clap:

I have no complaints and cant think of anything that would make it better than it is ( sorry :lol: )
Cool, thanks Bubbles.

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
If that is the general consensus, then going back to the old way is an option we would be willing to consider.
just my opinion, not easy to use so i dont tend to. its kinda seperate to the main site if that makes sense.

maybe back to the old way, and a mod for that section to keep things in order

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Ok, Ive added the classifieds to the main website(frontpage) as a RSS feed plus the addition of the forums again as a feed. Hopefully we will get some more opinions from some of the other guys that use the classifieds:yes:

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
I really dont think there would be much if any trouble on the classifieds if it was set out like another forum.

Do we have any converters? litres to gallons etc?

Im always thinking about what you can add and how to improve and ideas. ;)

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
I agree with melvin about the classifieds. I dont click on the more bit because I get whisked away to another planet:D:D.

Oh and a "worship thegeeman" section would be helpful for me as I often delete pms and emails accidently. Can I also increase my pm,s to 1000

Cheers

thegeeman

PS The customer is always right:hi:

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
now that is a good idea, maybe the conersions for f to c etc and the info for adding ammonia for a fishless cycle etc etc. just usefull things that any fish keeper could need

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I really dont think there would be much if any trouble on the classifieds if it was set out like another forum.

Im always thinking about what you can add and how to improve and ideas. ;)
now that is a good idea, maybe the conersions for f to c etc and the info for adding ammonia for a fishless cycle etc etc. just usefull things that any fish keeper could need
Good Ideas:yes:
Ill look into them.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
It is a good idea but what amazes me it came from FF, He truely is a changed man:lol::lol:

You could have a conversion thing for temp and tank sizes etc etc. I use one on another site.

thegeeman

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I agree with melvin about the classifieds. I dont click on the more bit because I get whisked away to another planet:D:D.

Oh and a "worship thegeeman" section would be helpful for me as I often delete pms and emails accidently. Can I also increase my pm,s to 1000

Cheers

thegeeman

PS The customer is always right:hi:
After very careful consideration.........

NO:D

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Bri, did you look into that weather thing? maybe it wasnt such a good idea??:huh:
totally forgot mate:wb:, could be worth having a thread running in the breeding section though to ask if people have noticed, going by weather foecasts etc, if air pressure has an effect on spawning patterns:dk: