thoughts/ideas

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
am waiting for reply about the conversion page.

Just to add, if you click on the pics on our website, it brings up a cool box with the full size image in.
Also added a little poll to frontpage.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Looking forward to your new improved site:clap::clap:
Thanks. I am working hard on re mapping the flux vector and the capacitor for the new skins is a little difficult to revoloutionize. The kettle pin is also proving hard to incorporate but since having lessons off Scatz my web building has come on leaps and bounds

Cheers

thegeeman

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Thanks. I am working hard on re mapping the flux vector and the capacitor for the new skins is a little difficult to revoloutionize. The kettle pin is also proving hard to incorporate but since having lessons off Scatz my web building has come on leaps and bounds

Cheers

thegeeman

:re:

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK

Cheers

thegeeman
keep it up your doing a great job :wb:

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
Whats happening with the ideas for this place? i really think it would benefit everyone for the buy/sell to be opened up. Maybe put a block on new members using it until after their 50th post? to stop them just using the site for free advertising?

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
OK, what are others thoughts of re-starting the general photo comp? maybe bi-monthly? ( i dont mind doing it). really need others input on this whole thread, only been about 5 people posting .

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
our thoughts so far for the general potm, was to add a "general" one into the regular potm comps every now and then, there just didn't seem enough interest to warrant having 2 seperate photo comps running simultaneously.

and yeah, could do with more feedback

timkel

May 30, 2009
Northants
Have been reading this with great interest,all the ideas about conversion are good ones.I agree about the classified section,i dont even bother with it how it is,wereas how it used to be i would look regularly.I,m sure others are probably the same,which i'm sure means traders will be noticing less interest being shown in items they are trying to sell.Iknow what your trying to,by stopping people just trying to use your site as a free platform for them to just sell and not contribute to the forums in anyway.Which i'm sure we all appreciate.But on this note i'm sure most people see through these and ignore there adds in any case.One thought i had was would it be possible to have something similar to pc with all the l numbers listed with pictures.Just my 2 penneth,great site and keep up the good work.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Cheers for the feedback:yes:

We are going to make a decision over the next day or so about the classifieds as they are.

.One thought i had was would it be possible to have something similar to pc with all the l numbers listed with pictures
This is def going to happen, once all the articles etc have been put on the main website, we are going to start working towards getting this up and running:clap::clap:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Just an update.
Nearly all the articles are up, think theres about 5 left to do.