The house of gee is almost complete

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
It must have taken you ages to glue all that tin foil to bubble wrap.

He sent me his elephant impression pics - more like an elephant shrew though.

Looking good mi old mucka, I've got a nice bill waiting for you when I see you on the 31st........3mths food and accomodation for your new guppies.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Mr G...if you need a hand on how to build tank racks....give me a pm..Im a master at building them
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gas Gas Gas
Mac, It was not my fault some idiot decided to put a gas pipe under a floor is it?, I mean what a silly place to put a pipe that contains an explosive media. Drilling straight through it could happen to anyone:hi: Anyway I think my new neighbours saw the funny side in the end

I have 9 tanks running in the fishouse now so will get some pics up soon.
I need a dehumidifer in there though

Cheers

thegeeman

Jo Crane

Apr 23, 2009
Cheshire
www.rareaquatics.co.uk
You will find all the condensation low down so no point putting it up high on the walls especially under the racking make sure you seal the wood at least at floor level to stop it from absorbing moisture, I have exchanged for steel racking now because of this

Andrew

May 3, 2009
Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK.
Got to agree with Jo, the staining in my hut starts in patches half way up the walls, and the worst staining is at the bottom of the walls.
The floor under my racks is always damp, so if you don't protect the bottom of a wooden rack you will get rot through time.
I ended up tiling the floor under the my racks and half way up the wall behind the rack with cheap tiles, that was fun, but it needed done !

A dehumidifier with a constant drain helped a lot, but i do still get dampness on the floor under the rack.