The house of gee is almost complete

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Evening people:hi:

Some pics of the inside of the space shuttle gee

My new neighbour is now seriously convinced that I am building a canabis factory and the fish thing is just a cover:D

Heres a pretty pic of the outside and before any of you numb nuts take the mick the outside walls are crimson white and NOT pink:whistle:

This is the whole out building<3<3

Picked up the bits to do the electrics tomorrow so if I havent put an update up before 10.00pm then you will know I have gone to A&E:blink:

Cheers

thegeeman

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
Very nice hansel and gretel stylee outbuilding :whistle:

Lovely size though am envious, I had to make do with 2/3 of an integral garage :cry:

Look forward to the next pics :clap:

stannyblade

Nov 5, 2009
Sheffield UK
I would be happy with the outside of my fish house being shocking pink if I had one. Just so I had one.
Keep the pics going mate so we can see what we are missing. Contemplating using a coal bunker in the porch as mine. Only enough room for 4 24x12x12 end on but better than nowt. Would insulate it with 100mm kingspan

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
:woohoo::woohoo:

The electrics are now professionaly fitted:whistle: and wired into mainboard:clap:

We have power:D

Please note only the 1 cup TGHK:)

Picked up the timber today

The poret sponge (blue stuff scatz) has arrived just in time aswell:clap:. Now all i need to do is sit down and work out what I am going to put in there:D

Cheers

thegeeman

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Must I say what amazing and professional electric sockets you have. I would guess these are of a type only available to the most experienced hypan breeders?

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
i see even the sockets shine:lol: cant wait to see your wood working skills mate:D
Ah yeah your one of those joiner blokey,s

What size timber do you rekon i should use for a 6ft x 2ft x 18 high?. I would really like to not have any supports in the middle because I could fit a 5ft underneath. The welsh bloke told me I need to use 4"x2" and supports every 2ft.

Cheers

thegeeman

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Are you building while the pics are being taken???

After all,you are invisible!

:lol:

I am in the Pics Tony but now I am on this new weight watchers program its difficult to see me when I turn sideways<3

Cheers

thegeeman

PS If your are actually after nude pics of me then give us a shout and I will pm them to you:thumbup: