thoughts/ideas

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
We all know some people claim to have bred this that and the other and somehow their camera breaks at the time of the breeding. just disregard any log that hasnt got photographic evidence.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I think Brian could sort out the breeders registry, who has done what:D

I spent last night looking for some calculators for vbulletin and came across this site

http://www.ocean-wonders.co.uk/messageboard/calculator.php

It was probably made for them but i have pmd the owner(on another site) and asked for info. A page like that would be awesome.

the barometer idea is good and will look into but need to get the contents of the forum onto the website first. so could be a couple of weeks prviding it is doable.

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
well a temp converter could so easily be done with just a picture.
when I need to convert I just look at one of my thermometers which has C on one side and F on the other and read across the scale. so dont need to do clever calculations or anything

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
I have another really cool idea aswell and I reckon with Scatz,s computer knowledge it wont take 2 seconds for him to sort.

We have a google earth map to show where people live but how about a google earth map to show where the plecs live, You could also add basics for the fish IE temp feed and ease of keeping/breeding

Cheers

thegeeman

Last edited:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
here is a table. I dont think we need the extremes, just a section that covers just below room temp (5 C?) to too hot for fish , say 40 C
http://www.texloc.com/closet/cl_cel_fah_chart.html
Thanks Irene

I have another really cool idea aswell and I reckon with Scatz,s computer knowledge it wont take 2 seconds for him to sort.

We have a google earth map to show where people live but how about a google earth map to show where the plecs live, You could also add basics for the fish IE temp feed and ease of keeping/breeding

Cheers

thegeeman
Had an idea to do that a while ago, have you seen the one on practical fishkeeping site?

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/map.php?species_id=1136478418

Its not as easy to set up as it looks, but eventually do want something like it.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Just a thought to throw in.

Instead of a who has bred what section, what do you guys think about adding a 'bred by' piece to each L number info page when its up on the website??
As suggested, no one would be added without photo proof.

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
Just a thought to throw in.

Instead of a who has bred what section, what do you guys think about adding a 'bred by' piece to each L number info page when its up on the website??
As suggested, no one would be added without photo proof.
:yes: sounds good

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Sounds good to me:D. You will have to defo set up a "thegeeman" section to deal with all my questions and answers then
:D:D:D

We will see who the advanced breeders are:yes::yes:

x x x x x x

thegeeman

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
Sounds good to me:D. You will have to defo set up a "thegeeman" section to deal with all my questions and answers then
:D:D:D

We will see who the advanced breeders are:yes::yes:

x x x x x x

thegeeman
whilst there at it they could dedicate the whole forum to you, GEE'S-PLANET